Public Corridors
& Fire Separations

Creating or changing commercial or industrial suites?

Based in Toronto and servicing all of south and central Ontario, we quickly and professionally help Interior Designers, other BCIN designers, property managers, and C&I contractors to obtain building permits on projects that require minor architectural input under Part 3 of the Ontario Building Code.